Total Time (minutes) = 15, Difficulty = 1, Servings = 4, Ingredients = 6
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves, or 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) Leafy Romaine
- 2 cups sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- WHISK vinegar and olive oil in small bowl. Add basil, and season with salt and pepper. Combine salad and strawberries in large bowl.
- ADD vinaigrette; gently toss to evenly coat. Divide salad between 4 plates. Sprinkle each salad with pine nuts.