Total Time (minutes) = 10, Difficulty = 1, Servings = 8, Ingredients = 7
- 4 cups Strawberries, hulled, plus additional for garnish
- 2 cups fresh Tropical Pineapple, peeled and cubed, plus additional for garnish
- 3 cups sparkling water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Ice cubes, as needed
- COMBINE strawberries, pineapple, sparkling water, honey, sweet chili sauce, and lime juice into blender. Cover; blend until smooth.
- FILL four glasses with ice, and pour mixture into glasses. Garnish with sliced strawberries and pineapple, if desired.