Total Time (minutes) = 40, Difficulty = 1, Servings = 6, Ingredients = 12
- 2 cups Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups Broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 Carrots, sliced diagonally
- 2 cups cubed Watermelon
- 2 cups cubed fresh Tropical Pineapple
- 2 peaches, quartered
- 4 Strawberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 heads Romaine Lettuce, cut in quarters lengthwise Grilled Banana-Cilantro Pesto (recipe below)
- 1/8 cup crumbled feta cheese
- HEAT grill to high heat. Randomly slide cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, watermelon, pineapple, peaches and strawberries onto skewers. Lightly brush with olive oil and sprinkle with curry powder.
- GRILL skewers 5 to 7 minutes or until charred and softened. Move skewers to an area of the grill to stay warm. Grill romaine lettuce 4 minutes or until charred.
- CHOP romaine and transfer to serving platter and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- REMOVE vegetables from skewers and arrange over romaine; spoon on Grilled Banana-Cilantro Pesto (recipe below) and sprinkle with feta. Serve either warm or room temperature.