Total Time (minutes) : 20, Difficulty : 1, Servings : 6, Ingredients : 9
Total Prep Time: 25 minutes Calories Per Serving: 220
Sweetness from the citrus and a slight crunch from the onion and nuts makes a pleased palate.
- 1-1/2 cups Tropical Pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Field Greens
- 1 orange, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup halved and sliced Red Onion
- 1 cup chopped nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
- COMBINE pineapple chunks, salad blend, sliced orange, onion, nuts and cheese in large serving bowl; set aside.
- STIR together orange juice, orange peel, oil and vinegar in small bowl. Pour over salad just before serving; toss to evenly coat.