- 3/4 cup smooth, unsweetened almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup of hemp seeds + more for sprinkling
- Optional: 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/3 cup dairy-free chocolate ¼ tbsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl combine almond butter, coconut palm sugar and egg.
- Stir in hemp seeds.
- Add in vanilla, chocolate chips and sea salt if using.
- Dough should come together as a sticky ball but will hold together.
- Roll into 12 small balls and place on a parchment or silicone-lined baking sheet.
- Score each cookie with a fork to flatten. Sprinkle with additional hemp seeds.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on tray for 10 minutes. DO NOT TOUCH as they will fall apart.
- After 10 minutes, remove and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container for several days on countertop.