Total Time (minutes) : 20, Difficulty : 1, Servings : 6, Ingredients : 10
Total Prep Time: 15 minutes Calories Per Serving: 230
- 3 firm Bananas, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 lb. Asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- Olive oil spray
- 2 small heads or 1 large head Romaine, washed and chopped
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
- 3 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Blackberries
- SPRAY banana slices and asparagus with olive oil spray. Grill on both sides and remove from heat. Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces and set aside.
- CHOP romaine into bite-size pieces and combine with walnuts, blue cheese, banana, and asparagus in a large bowl.
- COMBINE olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon peel in a small bowl. Whisk until blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- POUR dressing over salad and gently toss.
- DIVIDE salad between six serving plates and top with blackberries.