Total Time : 10, Difficulty : 1, Servings : 8, Ingredients : 11
Total Prep Time: 10 minutes Calories Per Serving: 80
- 1/2 head Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup hulled pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lime peel
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Salt to taste
- PULL off leaves around cauliflower and break it into small florets. Place into food processor or an emulsifier blender and pulse until it becomes coarse texture of “rice”, remove and set aside.
- COMBINE pumpkin seeds, tahini paste, cumin and garlic clove in food processor or blender. Cover; blend until smooth. Add cauliflower, baby spinach and avocado to pumpkin seed mixture. Process until smooth.
- SEASON hummus with orange juice, lime juice and grated lime peel and salt to taste. Sprinkle with chia seeds before serving with sliced apple, fresh vegetables or crackers.